This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Provident Lending Group. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and
with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, And Sharing
Your Access To And Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies and opt-out of customized advertising efforts on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser and therefore opt-out. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers. For more information on opting-out of these cookies, please visit NAI.
California Users – Please view California Residents section of NextRoll’s Service Privacy Notice.